“Before you go out into the world, wash your face in the clear crystal of praise. Bury each yesterday in the fine linen and spices of thankfulness.”
~ Charles Spurgeon
“The man who has forgotten to be thankful has fallen asleep in life.”
~ Robert Louis Stevenson
“Every breath is a battle between grudgery and gratitude.
Give thanks…and you win joy.”
~ Ann Voskamp
“O God, when I have food, help me to remember the hungry.
When I have work, help me to remember the jobless.
When I have a home, help me to remember those who have no home at all.
When I am without pain, help me to remember those who suffer.
And remembering, help me to destroy my complacency, bestir my compassion,
And be concerned enough to help—by word and deed,
those who cry out for what we take for granted. Amen.” ~ Samuel F. Pugh
Happy Thanksgiving everybody.
- Happy Thanksgiving to You and Your Family!
- Thanksgiving and Remembering by Mark D. Roberts
- Turkey Day Crafts – Gobble up these 9 kid-friendly Thanksgiving projects
- Exhortation: A Life of Thanksgiving
- Story Challenge Letter “T”
- A Holy Experience
- My Home Life Mag—15 Ways to Cook Your Turkey
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Thankful